Creevey Russell Lawyers has expertise in representing individuals facing a wide variety of professional misconduct and disciplinary proceedings. Our team has comprehensive experience in representing individuals in, but not limited to, the following:
- Defending misconduct and disciplinary proceedings;
- Representing individuals and witnesses before the Crime and Corruption Commission and other investigative hearings;
- Parole applications; and
- Show cause applications.
Matters of this nature require particular knowledge of the subject area, as well as rely on other skills to help ensure your interests are being properly protected. Often, the consequences that can flow from these types of proceedings can be significant, and it is important that detailed legal advice and representation from an experienced practitioner is obtained.
Creevey Russell Lawyers are equipped to represent any individual facing the following types of proceedings:
- Queensland Police and Ethical Standards Investigations;
- Legal Practitioners conduct;
- Athlete’s facing sanctions, sporting tribunals and/or anti-doping investigations by ASADA;
- Medical Practitioners and Pharmacists facing proceedings against AHPRA and/or OHO;
- Teachers facing proceedings with the QCT;
- Councillors corruption investigations against the CCC;
- Students facing disciplinary proceedings from tertiary educations; and
- Negative Blue Card Notices and working with children checks.
Creevey Russell Lawyers understands the consequences that can flow from these types of proceedings, and the importance of ensuring your rights are being properly protected.